Greetings from Wigan!

Topchefknives

Local time
12:47 AM
Hello there! I'm Danny, lovely to make everyone's acquaintance. Looking forward to chatting to people finding out new recipes from different cultures. My young daughter is also showing a keen interest in cooking. She's nearly 6 so preparing food is a bit limited for her. Otherwise she loves to help out in the kitchen.

Favorite food is pizza by a mile but in second place comes noodles. I love getting noodle soup from the tepinkyaki if i ever go out.

Welcome to CookingBites @Topchefknives :welcome:We are a very friendly forum of keen cooks and foodies and we love new members! Please check out our fun Challenges (currently there are 3 challenges) - we always need more entries! See here: There are currently three challenges for you to enter. Or you can join in the regular thread What did you cook/eat today (February 2018)?

There are quite a few pizza lovers here and a lot of us make our own pizzas quite often. Your comment about noodles surprised me - who'd have thought there would be a Teppanyaki place in Wigan? I have nothing like that in Maidstone!

Hello there! I'm Danny, lovely to make everyone's acquaintance. Looking forward to chatting to people finding out new recipes from different cultures. My young daughter is also showing a keen interest in cooking. She's nearly 6 so preparing food is a bit limited for her. Otherwise she loves to help out in the kitchen.

Favorite food is pizza by a mile but in second place comes noodles. I love getting noodle soup from the tepinkyaki if i ever go out.

Howdy and welcome to the forums.

Hi everyone, thanks for getting back to me, i'm glad to be part of a nice place with nice people.

The teppanyaki place is just another section of the all you can eat buffet but you just cant ignore hot food cooked right in front of you.

I dont make my own pizzas, i've bought the bases before but the last time i tried to make pizza dough i nearly got my hands stuck together somehow!

I will stop by the knives section, id like to find out some more history about somethings like the western take on the santoku knife.

Thanks again everyone, hope you all have a great day.

:welcome:

My young daughter is also showing a keen interest in cooking. She's nearly 6 so preparing food is a bit limited for her. Otherwise she loves to help out in the kitchen.

When my granddaughters were a lot younger, my daughter asked me if I still had the children's cookery books I bought her when she was 6. Of course I did :laugh: 6 seems to be a magic age :happy:

Back
Top Bottom