Happy Birthday, kaneohegirlinaz

Mahalo, thank you all!
I had a peaceful day and went over to have a dinner celebration with my Mother at her Senior Living Community.
There are two dining rooms and one of them DH & I had never been to, Mom just went to it for the first time earlier in the week with her new Gal Pal.
One of the evening specials was Fillet Mignon served with your choice of two sides.
Steak Frites for me!
IMG_2992.JPG

I also had the forethought to get and chill a split of Prosecco for Mom & I to share.
They do not serve alcohol with dinner, but you are allowed to BYOB, in fact there was another table with a full bottle of Red on it.
All meals include your choice of dessert as well!
IMG_2993.JPG

I went with the Red Velvet Cupcake.
I only ate half of my dinner and DH got the rest.
Yeah know, for $14 that sure was worth it!

Mahalo, thank you all!
I had a peaceful day and went over to have a dinner celebration with my Mother at her Senior Living Community.
There are two dining rooms and one of them DH & I had never been to, Mom just went to it for the first time earlier in the week with her new Gal Pal.
One of the evening specials was Fillet Mignon served with your choice of two sides.
Steak Frites for me!
View attachment 102812
I also had the forethought to get and chill a split of Prosecco for Mom & I to share.
They do not serve alcohol with dinner, but you are allowed to BYOB, in fact there was another table with a full bottle of Red on it.
All meals include your choice of dessert as well!
View attachment 102813
I went with the Red Velvet Cupcake.
I only ate half of my dinner and DH got the rest.
Yeah know, for $14 that sure was worth it!
That sounds like a nice birthday! Glad you enjoyed it :hug:

Back
Top Bottom