Have you ever drank ice wine?

Have you ever drank ice wine?

• Total voters

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
10:12 AM
Ice wine is created from frozen grapes. This liquor is sweet and goes well with any type of salty food. I tried it a few times at a wine tasting event. It's one of those wines you really can't get a the grocery store.

I am not a huge wine drinker, but that sounds interesting to be honest. I don't like Iced tea but I would like to try some iced wine. Where would one purchase this fine product, or ever taste it?

I got a bottle of ice wine a couple of years ago.

This was a present from a friend after her trip to Germany and this wine was really tasty. Probably it can be found at a specialty wine store in the city, but I have not had a very special occasion to celebrate that is worth go to find it.

Ice wine is created from frozen grapes. This liquor is sweet and goes well with any type of salty food. I tried it a few times at a wine tasting event. It's one of those wines you really can't get a the grocery store.

This is my first time hearing about ice wine and I'm a wine lover! It sounds delicious and delicate. Besides wine tastings, where else would they be available if not at a winery store?

Back
Top Bottom