Have you ever...

Me too :laugh: (although there is a nudist camp about a mile away from my house. I knew a family who used to go there regularly. I was invited to go with them but, coward that I am, I declined!)
There is a nudist beach on the Isle of Sheppey which is not far from me. I went there once (by accident) when my kids were just kids. My kids were fine about it. But really, the UK climate is not so good for nudism!

There is a nudist beach on the Isle of Sheppey which is not far from me. I went there once (by accident) when my kids were just kids. My kids were fine about it. But really, the UK climate is not so good for nudism!
Bang next to the M25 isn't either! :roflmao:
When I was still with my ex, he was a coach driver and I used to go on the trips as courier if no one else was available. On one trip, we went to Brighton. The coach park was alongside the nudist beach :laugh:

As a teenager, during summer holidays large groups of us would often rock up (with much beer) at a local agricultural college that had an outdoor pool. I don't remember many details. Sadly.

A couple of years ago whilst holidaying in the Greek Islands. We had hired a boat to go exploring, and found a remote cove with a deserted beach. It was lunchtime, so we dropped anchor and swam ashore naked, ferrying our kit for a beach bbq. Deserted, that is, until the bloke on the quad bike turned up. He just gave us a wave and a knowing smile and sped off again - I guess we weren't the first to have that idea!

Looks like we've run out of hitchhiking stories, so time to flip the script again. BTW, you guys DO know that you can jump in with a topic, right? No need to be shy... :shy:

Have you ever skinny-dipped?

Nope. And especially not now, since I hardly fall under the category of "skinny". :giggle:

Anyone, anytime, do this?

Yes. But I guess it was part of my upbringing, not to be 'afraid' of being naked.

As a kid if we got our clothes wet or dirty we would be in trouble, so e used to find ourselves some water to play in, so enough to swim and leave all of clothes, underwater included, on the bank. I've been known to swim naked (ok I was a kid) at Tatton Park (for those who know it) not to mention my childhood playground up in Scotland just south of Rannoch Moor (most times of the year). I guess a lot had to do with our childhood holidays in Scandinavia where being named wasn't an issue (in the right places of course).

I was a strong swimmer so if there was water around deep enough to swim in, then I would usually be found swimming in it!

Here in Australia, spring and autumn are the best times at the moment to go skinny dipping... I guess at the moment the closest I come to it is a solar shower that has no shielding around it but then I have no neighbours or anyone around who would ever see me so it doesn't matter!

Back
Top Bottom