Hello from California

Candysue1963

Local time
5:31 PM
Hello,

So you've signed-up, got your user account, now all you need to do is get posting .... ah, um, er, what do I say? Well it's really easy, just say "Hello" and tell us a little bit about yourself, whereabouts in the world you are from, and what you love to cook. :)

My name is Emma. I own and operate the CookingBites forum and I hope you enjoy your time here and become a part of our growing community.

If you need any help using the site just post in our support forum and someone will be able to guide or advise you.

Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

Emma :D

Hello, I'm new here and enjoy cooking. I'm looking forward to seeing what others are cooking.

Hello, I'm new here and enjoy cooking. I'm looking forward to seeing what others are cooking.
Welcome to CookingBites @Candysue1963 - please tell us a bit more about your particular interests in cooking. We are a friendly forum with members across the world and we love to share recipes and ideas. Please join in wherever you like and check out our cooking challenges here:The CookingBites Challenges.

I like most cooking, I'm especially interested in meat and poultry recipes, I like baking a lot too, unusual cakes, cookies, and pies. I don't really bake bread much, but do enjoy seeing the recipes..

Hi, Candysue! Where in California do you live? I lived in Palo Alto for 6 years as a teen, and San Mateo when I was about the age you show in your avatar.

You'll find that this is the best group of people you could ever imagine finding, particularly on such an unpredictable place as the internet. We don't always agree - which I think is part of the fun - but we do always respect each other. Don't be afraid to take a chance with an off-the-wall idea: chances are, someone else (such as me) has already thought of something even more ridiculous. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom