Hello from Hastings

Hi Dimitar and welcome to CookingBites. :welcome: We are a a friendly community and love new members. Feel free to join in any of our discussions - check out our Challenges - there are 3 at the moment: see here. Or join in with our regular thread What did you cook/eat today (March 2018)? Or you could post some Bulgarian recipes (we would love that!).

Hastings is a nice place. I often visit there as I'm in Maidstone which isn't far away. :okay:

Thanks a lot. I will post very soon a few Bulgarian recipes. I hope to contribute with my recipes unfortunately here in the UK doesn't have very good vegetables and I have to change all the time my recipes. For somebody, this will be strange but I can assure that the difference is huge between Bulgarian and English vegetables.

Have you ever try the Bulgarian pink to tomatoes?

No! They look lovely. I do have a garden but I'm a useless gardener. Thank you so much for offering the seeds - did you bring them from Bulgaria?

If you have time post a new thread about Bulgarian vegetables in Vegetables, Salads and Mushrooms otherwise we will go 'off topic' here!

Hi Dimitar

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:

I know what you mean about the supermarket vegetables in the UK. I used to live there and grew much of our own because of the difference. Check out heritage seeds if you grow your own vegetables at all. Even home grown heritage potatoes are so much nicer.

Now I'm living in Australia I still grow my own, but the difference in some vegetables in the supermarket it quite remarkable. Though many of what I'm used to are not available, and some are completely new to me.

I look forward to seeing some of your recipes. If you have any queries regarding the site, just check out The CookingBites How To Guides and if that doesn't answer your question, post a thread in Site Support.

We also have a number of competitions and cooking challenges going on, so have a nosey around. If you have a query regarding any of the challenges, just post it in the relevant challenge thread.

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Back
Top Bottom