Hello from Melbourne

rskitchenrecipe

Local time
12:27 AM
ABOUT ME

RoopaPhoto.png
I'm Roopa : a foodie and a food blogger, raised in fun and food loving family and a Dental Nurse by profession. I was Born and brought up in Mysore-Karnataka-India.

After marriage I moved to Pune and then to Melbourne (been here for last 10 years). My passion is cooking, and also love dancing and photography. This video channel helps me to preserve and opportunities to share my Amma and Ajji's traditional recipes. Here at this channel, I share great recipes that I learnt from my aunties.

Me and my family is a typical food loving family where the life revolves around FOOD...FOOD...and more FOOD. I have been always passionate about cooking and learning new methods / techniques of cooking all types of different recipes whether its Indian, Chinese, Thai or continental.

My cooking Adventure started when I was in grade 5 and I remember because I had a superficial burn on my face while I was frying papadams but didn't stop me from cooking and learning new recipes. Now I decided to quit my job so that I could persue my passion towards food. By profession, now, I'm a full time YouTuber and full time mother.

Currently reside in Melbourne with my better half and my little daughter. My best friend and also my husband is the main inspiration behind this Blog / YouTube channel. He not only love to eat what I cook but also is best food critic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom