Hello from Middle England

Welcome to CookingBites @Toffeeapple :welcome:. I am also retired and spend a great deal of my time cooking or reading about it. We are a relatively small friendly community and we love new members. The are three challenges running at the moment if you would like to join in: The Spice Challenge (Vanilla), The Recipe Challenge (Garlic) and the Cookalong: Goulash. There is also the What did you cook/eat today (November 2017)? thread - just tell us what you cooked or ate! Otherwise, just feel free to dive in and post!

Thank you for the welcome, morning glory. I shall investigate the challenges and the cookalong but have to warn you that I rarely cook since my partner does most of it. We don't live together but I see him most evenings at his house.

Thank you for the welcome, morning glory. I shall investigate the challenges and the cookalong but have to warn you that I rarely cook since my partner does most of it. We don't live together but I see him most evenings at his house.

:D Maybe you can get him to join the Forum too! As long as you are interested in food then you will be most welcome here...

@Toffeeapple

Warm :welcome:. Hang out for a while. I am retired and have delved into cooking. The wonderful forum members have kept me on my toes. I have learned much and have stepped outside of my comfort zone. Hope to hear more from you.

BTW - many of the forum members are avid readers.

Back
Top Bottom