Hi from Indonesia

Steven Lockhart

Local time
5:19 PM
Hi my name is Steven from Indonesia.. so excited to finally find a community in cooking.. I am a self taught so I hope I can get a lot of inspiration and maybe inspire other people as well in here..I love cooking and baking..

Welcome to CookingBites @Steven Lockhart. We are a friendly forum and we love new members. We are UK based but have an international membership. I am sure our members would be most interested to learn about Indonesian cooking. Please join in any of the discussions or post your recipes (as new threads). Do check out our fun challenges - see here and join in our regular thread: What did you cook/eat today (March 2018)?

Welcome Steven!

Hope you'll like it here..
Pretty accepting folks here!

Actually in the process of doing the mise en place ..with leftovers.. for nasi goreng tonight....
Always have the sambal olek & badjak (my fave) on the side..to make one sweat a bit ;-)

Welcome Steven!

Hope you'll like it here..
Pretty accepting folks here!

Actually in the process of doing the mise en place ..with leftovers.. for nasi goreng tonight....
Always have the sambal olek & badjak (my fave) on the side..to make one sweat a bit ;-)

Wow, would love to see the result
Sambal is like a sauce in here, mostly it's the one that tie the whole dish :)

Back
Top Bottom