Hi there!

rubymusic1

Veteran
Local time
5:38 PM
Hiya!

I'm Ruby and I live in the UK. I enjoy photography, journalism and most importantly cooking and food. I will try any food once and am open to cooking new things all of the time.

I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

Have a great day!

Hello Ruby and welcome to the forum. :welcome: I see you are from the UK. It helps to add you location under your avatar (image). Its easy, to see how, click here: How to add your location to below your avatar. A good way to 'get your feet wet' is to join in the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. All you need to do is post a recipe (doesn't have to be your own) and tag it to the Recipe Challenge. The current ingredient is melon.

I notice you are interested in photography - lately I've been practising food photography skills (thanks to this forum!). Do you do food photography?

Hello Ruby and welcome to the forum. :welcome: I see you are from the UK. It helps to add you location under your avatar (image). Its easy, to see how, click here: How to add your location to below your avatar. A good way to 'get your feet wet' is to join in the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. All you need to do is post a recipe (doesn't have to be your own) and tag it to the Recipe Challenge. The current ingredient is melon.

I notice you are interested in photography - lately I've been practising food photography skills (thanks to this forum!). Do you do food photography?

Ah, thank you! I'll update that as soon as I can! :)

That sounds interesting! I've not done as much food photography as I'd like to have done, but would definitely like to get more into it. I mainly do documentary and reportage along with some live music photography along the way.

Back
Top Bottom