History channel on food.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
1:10 AM
The food that built the world. I've been watching this and it is very enlightening. Today's is cheese. James Kraft.
I'm really enjoying this series.
Anyone else watching??

Russ

It's on in Portugal too, I've watched a couple episodes and really liked it. I've watched the episodes on cookies, on fast food, on McDonald's, on ice cream and on popsicles.

L
Lol I'm on several murica sites with many views on your country.
One guy I e mail a lot got banned for his right wing comments but he and I get on over our love of v8s planes and cooking. Hes a very angry man but we communicate easily over other stuff. I'm prolly the only guy he can talk to.
He had a bad experience as a kid with a step dad.

Russ

History Channel has two series, The Food That Built the World, and The Food That Built America. I have seen a few episodes of the American series, but did not know about the other one, until now.

CD

I
History Channel has two series, The Food That Built the World, and The Food That Built America. I have seen a few episodes of the American series, but did not know about the other one, until now.

CD
I Watch also families that built America.
Amazing stories , I've watched roosevelt who I rate very highly. Kennedy family and I remember names and occasions. Mary jo kepeckny sp? Is engraving in my brain.
I love history from all cultures.

Russ

I

I Watch also families that built America.
Amazing stories , I've watched roosevelt who I rate very highly. Kennedy family and I remember names and occasions. Mary jo kepeckny sp? Is engraving in my brain.
I love history from all cultures.

Russ
Me too.

Back
Top Bottom