How do you do?

fp-music

Local time
2:50 PM
Hello friends,

I live in the Upper Midwest USA-- I eat food here and in other places on Earth. I find I just can't live without food! 8 - D [But I refuse to eat liver and raw mulberries. I do love durians though-- the smell doesn't bother me.]

In a moment I'll tell you about the piece of cookware I found in the thrift store near me. It's probably called waterless cookware, something I've never used before.

Welcome to CookingBites. I know a lot of folk who don't like liver but raw mulberries seem to me to be quite innocuous. What don't you like about them? :) I would eat durians too and don't mind the smell!

Please join in our discussions wherever you like or take a look at our challenges - see here: The CookingBites Challenges.

Welcome! I think none of us can live without food. What are your favorite things to cook?

Welcome. Where in the Midwest?

I've only been a member for a few months. This site has helped me become a much better cook. Jump right in and lets see what your cooking :)

Welcome! I'm very interested in your approach to durian! I understand that they're difficult to work with (and not just because of the spiky "armor" on the outside):

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom