Hurricane Harvey: Central Texas Coast & Houston

Saturday 2nd September .. The Latest Hurricane Notice: Hurricane Irma ..

I understand from a Spanish News Broadcast, that Irma, a Category 2 Hurricane is busy doing her destruction in the Caribbean ..

Let us all hope that she disintegrates into the sea, verses heading toward the mainland of Central America, Mexico or Usa ..

I shall see what I can find online now ..

Have a wonderful weekend ..

Spain Time ..

Saturday 23.30 Hours Spain Time ..

Hurricane Irma :

This is rapidly intensifying with winds up to 185 miles per hour plus gusts ..

The hurricane is headed toward Puerto Rico and The Bahamas.

The concerns of course are whether this shall hit the Mid Atlantic Coast of the Usa and where it shall head north ..

Here is the Map ..

Hurricane-Irma-1052851.jpg

I am keeping an eye on Irma. Think a new thread should be started for that storm?

I have a nephew who lives in Alvin, Tx. His house took on about 12" of water, and they have to stay out of it for about 3 to 4 months, at least. Thank goodness they have family to stay with.

I am keeping an eye on Irma. Think a new thread should be started for that storm?

I have a nephew who lives in Alvin, Tx. His house took on about 12" of water, and they have to stay out of it for about 3 to 4 months, at least. Thank goodness they have family to stay with.

@TooSweetForMe

1) Good News that your nephew is alive and well and he has family / friends to stay with during this ordeal ..

2) I agree that a new post would be better for Hurrican Irma, so it does not get buried and lost ..

Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day ..

My husband's people are from the Alvin area.
We were worried re the kid's homes (they were ok) as well as his mom and brother.
They both lost cars and took on water.
My 2 sibs are in the lower part of Ft Bend County next to the Brazos and both were ok (mostly just some carpet and sheet rock).

Good grief their are 2 more out there and I am seeing more winds from the Sahara.
I feel for those islands.

@bluejeanbaby

Irma was truly a horror .. The Caribbean Islands, Florida Keys, Miami and a large portion of the West Coast .. I did not start a new post as it was very intense and tragic and I just did not have any contacts in that part of the world to provide insider information ..

Hope all is well .. I know the French island Martinque was hit very hard and is need a lot of re-building and Miami had 2 accidents with Cranes which fell ..
St. Barts, Puerto Rico, The Island of Hispanola ( The Dominican Republic and Haití ) ..

All my best ..

Back
Top Bottom