I am a Crumb Thief, and delighted to be here!

Hello All,

I'm a baking enthusiast, a chronic snacker, and I am always looking for new and adventurous recipes to try. I am happy to be here!

Welcome, Rainymuffins!

Since part of your screen name is muffins, I think that your mouth might water over looking at pics of my blueberry muffins that I baked yesterday. Enjoy!! :wink:

Hi @Rainymuffins

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:
We are always happy to see new members. Do you have any particular favourite cuisine aside from snacks?

Please feel free to join in and add recipes or just post in threads that take your interest, but don't feel compelled to upload photographs if you don't feel able to. One or two of our members are very good food photographers and their standard can be a touch daunting to existing members and newcomers alike.
There is a reasonable amount of information to be found in CookingBites How to Guides should you need it ,on the workings of the forum.

Once again welcome and please feel free to dig in.

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Last edited:
Welcome, Rainymuffins!

Since part of your screen name is muffins, I think that your mouth might water over looking at pics of my blueberry muffins that I baked yesterday. Enjoy!! :wink:
Shermie, I visited your page and couldn't find a post/pics about your blueberry muffins. Where can I find them?

Back
Top Bottom