I was Given This Oster Convection Toaster Oven!

It shouldn't be too hard to find that pan.
I figured you would have one in your cabinet.

I'm still looking. for one. Don't have one. The only way to be sure that it will fit is to make sure that it does before buying it. :wink:

I'm still looking. for one. Don't have one. The only way to be sure that it will fit is to make sure that it does before buying it. :wink:
Measure the inside of the oven. Or better yet, measure the rack.
I find handleless baking pan works better in that oven.

Rachael Ray 2.5-qt Casserole..jpg
Rachael Ray 3-pc Small Bubblin Brown Baker Set..jpg

These items fit nicely in the oven! They are the small versions of the regular size, but I still need a broiler pan for boiling chops or steaks. :wink:

Some good news!

Found a broiler pan that's small enough to fit into the oven nicely! Just need a rack to fit it, so when I'm ready, I will take the pan with me and try to find a rack for it!! :wink:

Oster French Door Digital Oven..jpg

Here is Oster's largest capacity oven that can accommodate 2 large pizzas! A giant food-service-like one with French doors!
Would've LOVED to have it, but it is just too tall to fit under the cupboards!! :headshake:

I'm happy with the one that was given to me. :wink:

View attachment 3861

Here is Oster's largest capacity oven that can accommodate 2 large pizzas! A giant food-service-like one with French doors!
Would've LOVED to have it, but it is just too tall to fit under the cupboards!! :headshake:

I'm happy with the one that was given to me. :wink:
You my dear are most evil. It is just cruel to be taunting the queen with a gadget that won't fit in her kitchen.
That is a cool looking oven but I really don't think either one of us needs it.

Rachael Ray 2.5-qt Casserole..jpg

At first, THIS little casserole wouldn't fit in the oven.
Turned the rack upside down & put it in on the lowest track, & voila!! It fits in the oven perfectly!! :wink:

Last edited:
You my dear are most evil. It is just cruel to be taunting the queen with a gadget that won't fit in her kitchen.
That is a cool looking oven but I really don't think either one of us needs it.

Hah!!
You're right! It wouldn't fit in our kitchens anyway. But it was nice to dream. Besides, we are not supposed to be cluttering them up in the first place. I'm NOT planning on moving again at all. I am here to stay! So that one will not be gotten by me.

Sorry. Didn't mean to be taunting the Queen of Kitchen Toys though. Put that in as your signature. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom