If you could have only 1 item for breakfast, what would it be?

A banana or two apples for me. I swapped to pure fruit for breakfast a year ago and have never look backed. Just wished there was a way to get bananas to last more than 3-4 days before they go soft?

Yes, I would have to agree that having fruit for breakfast is a good idea. I believe that is one of the things that will give you energy to tackle the chores for the day ahead. It is also a healthier choice than pancakes, doughnuts, bagels, or even fried stuff. My choice of fruit would have to be orange or mango though, since for some reason, I cannot eat banana at such an early hour. It just does not digest well. I don't know if it has something to do with the high fiber content, but I prefer to eat it in the middle of the day or on evenings.

I would probably go with cereal and milk, but if we are just going with one item, I would say a glass of juice. I am always thirsty in the morning, and juice hits the spot. I generally drink low cal juices though because the higher calorie ones are full sugar, and they are high in calories as well. I usually try to get something that is partial fruit juice without all the calories.

Back
Top Bottom