If you could have only 1 item for breakfast, what would it be?

Yet, but if you don't like bananas, fruit is actually not that filling and full of sugar!

I think I'll settle fora bag of cashew nuts. I can cycle for miles and miles on those and they don't need anything else with them! Otherwise it is proper dates, unpitted dates of a named variety! I just love them. Sugar, fibre, flavour and filling!
As are apples.

Of all the breakfast, I'd have to go with French Toast. There is so much variety and potential, so I don't think I would ever get bored of it. It's either that or pancakes.

Interesting reading everyone's ideas. But I would really, really struggle to have solely one item. Maybe @Berties' porridge, maybe @classic33's banana. Kippers or haddock need toast. And any toast then needs coffee! Hence the struggle.

So, it would have to be eggs florentine or eggs benedict. If allowed!!

If not allowed, that leaves just one thing, a large glass of champagne.

This is so hard. Does a sandwich or toast with something on top count as something? If not, I'd probably go for eggs. Quick and easy to do and yummy! I like soft-boiled eggs because they can stand alone. If I can have another food item, it would be toast maybe or an english muffin and poach my egg instead. Hmm, that made me hungry!

I love eggs any way you fix them, but I do not like them alone unless they are boiled. I think the one thing I would love alone for breakfast would be some type of fresh fruit. Give me a bowl of cantaloupe melon chunks, fresh strawberries or even juicy purple grapes and I am good to go.

I don't generally eat breakfast (I know, very bad) so it's a little hard to choose something. At first I thought maybe a bagel or toast but then if it's literally just one thing then I can't put anything on either like butter. However, I do enjoy nice, fluffy scrambled eggs so that would have to be my choice. There's just something about piping hot scrambled eggs in all it's fluffy glory.

I would pick aloo parantha. It's my favorite and is also filling.

That's a hard to decision because I'm a big breakfast food fan. I could eat breakfast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perhaps because it's versatile, and delicious of course. One of my favorites is oatmeal as well, but I don't find it to be too fulfilling, so I would say waffles. You can add various satiating toppings to them like fruit, peanut butter, honey, and much more.

Mine would be pancakes. I just love them. I try not to eat them very often because they are not super healthy unless you make them with oatmeal, but it is hard to beat a good pancake.. I llove them with all kinds of syrup.

If I could have only 1 item for breakfast, I would choose some kind of cereal, preferably oatmeal or oat flakes. These can be fairly filling and would keep me satisfied for a few hours. Using raisins with the oats would be an added bonus. My next choice after oats would be 2 fried eggs or 2 scrambled eggs, since eggs are a good source of protein and would also keep me satisfied for a long time.

What item would you choose?
A banana or two apples for me. I swapped to pure fruit for breakfast a year ago and have never look backed. Just wished there was a way to get bananas to last more than 3-4 days before they go soft?

Gah, you don't know how hard choosing just one breakfast item is for me... I love breakfast! But, if it had to be one thing, it'd be a homemade fruit and chia cereal bar.

Back
Top Bottom