I'm moving

Yes.... You're the 2nd to comment. Do you like it? What I really need is a little time to track down and upside down back to front text changer that does not alter the height of the first capital.... I don't like the way the current ones are lower.

Yes.... You're the 2nd to comment. Do you like it? What I really need is a little time to track down and upside down back to front text changer that does not alter the height of the first capital.... I don't like the way the current ones are lower.
It's the "boxes" between the words that ruin it.

What boxes? I see my icons when I'm not on the phone which I am now. So it shows properly for me.
These
As on PC.jpg

soɯǝʇɥıuƃ ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs¿
˙[I said:
ɹǝʍoן ǝɹɐ sǝuo ʇuǝɹɹnɔ ǝɥʇ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıן ʇ,uop ı ˙˙˙˙ןɐʇıdɐɔ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɥƃıǝɥ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʇןɐ ʇou sǝop ʇɐɥʇ ɹǝƃuɐɥɔ ʇxǝʇ ʇuoɹɟ oʇ ʞɔɐq uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ uʍop ʞɔɐɹʇ oʇ ǝɯıʇ ǝןʇʇıן ɐ sı pǝǝu ʎןןɐǝɹ ı ʇɐɥʍ ¿ʇı ǝʞıן noʎ op ˙ʇuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ pu2 ǝɥʇ ǝɹ,noʎ ˙˙˙˙sǝʎ[/I][„01 :ɹǝqɯǝɯ '61425 :ʇsod 'uoʇɥƃıɐɹʇssʎɐsʌɐuʇɐs„/QUOTE]

¿sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ƃuıɥʇǝɯos

Last edited:

[Ǝ⊥O∩Ὸ/]·ɹəʍoๅ əɹɐ səuo ʇuəɹɹnɔ əɥʇ ʎɐʍ əɥʇ əʞıๅ ʇˌuop I ····ๅɐʇıdɐɔ ʇsɹıɟ əɥʇ ɟo ʇɥɓıəɥ əɥʇ ɹəʇๅɐ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʇ ɹəɓuɐɥɔ ʇxəʇ ʇuoɹɟ oʇ ʞɔɐq uʍop əpısdn puɐ uʍop ʞɔɐɹʇ oʇ əɯıʇ əๅʇʇıๅ ɐ sı pəəu ʎๅๅɐəɹ I ʇɐɥM ¿ʇı əʞıๅ noʎ oႧ ·ʇuəɯɯoɔ oʇ puՇ əɥʇ əɹˌno ····sə[ˌˌ0Ɩ :ɹəqɯəɯ ʻ9ƖhՇ૬ :ʇsod ʻuOʇɥɓıɐɹʇSsʎɐSʌɐNʇɐSˌˌ=Ǝ⊥O∩Ὸ]

http://www.messletters.com/en/mirrored/

Those boxes are probably your Web browser not being able to display something. They don't show on mine at all, using opera or ms edge. Not checked chrome mostly because I don't like it...

_20160614_074147.JPG

soɯǝʇɥıuƃ ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs¿
No. I want to keep the capital letters not drop them to lower case. Still can't find one that does that. Just want them in line correctly rather than the capital C being higher than the text, if it were truefully upside down they would be lost than the text when reading it the normal way around....

Inverting the above image shows the problem better.

¿ʇɐɥʇ sı pɹıəʍ ʍoɥ ˙ɐılɐɹʇsnɐ 'ɐɹɹəquɐɔ uı ƃuʌıl ʍou ɯ,ı puɐ uɐld oʇ oƃ əʇınb ʇ,upıp ʇı - plɹoʍ əɥʇ punoɹɐ əlɔʎɔ oʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ ɟɟo ʇuəʍ oɥʍ ɹəɥdɐɹƃoʇoɥd puɐ ʇsılɔʎɔ pɐɯ ɐ əq oʇ uəddɐɥ ı puɐ ɥo ˙ʎɹıɐp llɐ oʇ ɔƃɹəllɐ ʎləɹəʌəs ƃuɯoɔəq ɹəʇɟɐ sɹɐəʎ 8 ɹoɟ sƃƃə + uɐƃəʌ uəəq 'oƃɐ sɹɐəʎ 03 uɐıɹɐʇəƃəʌ pəuɹnʇ

crazy.gif ¿ʇɐɥʇ sı pɹıəʍ ʍoH ·ɐıๅɐɹʇsn∀ ʻɐɹɹəquɐƆ uı ɓuʌıๅ ʍou ɯˌI puɐ Whistling.gif uɐๅd oʇ oɓ əʇınb ʇˌupıp ʇı - pๅɹoʍ əɥʇ punoɹɐ əๅɔʎɔ oʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ ɟɟo ʇuəʍ oɥʍ ɹəɥdɐɹɓoʇoɥd puɐ ʇsıๅɔʎɔ pɐɯ ɐ əq oʇ uəddɐɥ I puɐ ɥO ·ʎɹıɐp ๅๅɐ oʇ ɔɓɹəๅๅɐ ʎๅəɹəʌəs ɓuɯoɔəq ɹəʇɟɐ sɹɐəʎ 8 ɹoɟ sɓɓə + uɐɓəʌ uəəq ʻoɓɐ sɹɐəʎ 0Ɛ uɐıɹɐʇəɓəʌ pəuɹn⊥

http://www.flipyourtext.com/ thumbsup.gif ?

http://www.web2generators.com/text-related-tools/write-upside-downthumbsup.gif

crazy.gif ¿ʇɐɥʇ sı pɹıǝʍ ʍoH ˙ɐıןɐɹʇsn∀ 'ɐɹɹǝquɐƆ uı ƃuıʌıן ʍou ɯ,I puɐWhistling.gif uɐןd oʇ oƃ ǝʇınb ʇ,upıp ʇı - pןɹoʍǝɥʇ punoɹɐ ǝןɔʎɔ oʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ ɟɟo ʇuǝʍ
oɥʍ ɹǝɥdɐɹƃoʇoɥd puɐ ʇsıןɔʎɔ pɐɯ ɐ ǝq oʇ uǝddɐɥ I puɐɥO ˙ʎɹıɐp ןןɐ oʇ ɔıƃɹǝןןɐ ʎןǝɹǝʌǝs ƃuıɯoɔǝq ɹǝʇɟɐ sɹɐǝʎ 8 ɹoɟ sƃƃǝ + uɐƃǝʌ uǝǝq 'oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ 0Ɛ uɐıɹɐʇǝƃǝʌ pǝuɹn⊥

Back
Top Bottom