Indecision is dogging me! Which one?

Which pattern repeat?

• Option 1

• Option 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Local time
11:40 PM
Which tile layout should I go with? The one that looks more geometric or the one looks more spinny/snowflakey? I’ve been back to this so many times over the last few days and I’m annoyed with myself for being so indecisive!
A new silk scarf is needed for my new motorcycle, the design was pretty quickly done but I can’t decide which repeat I prefer.
Over to you…

OPTION ONE

IMG_2166.jpeg

OPTION 2

IMG_2164.jpeg

This is what the roses/cogs/ snowflakes are made up of if it makes a difference?
IMG_2160.jpeg

Why do they look identical to me?
Because they nearly are 😂
Zoom in and you’ll see one has the roses connected in a straight line creating a white square in the unprinted section, the other they are off set so they look more like they’re spinning.

Perhaps I should just toss a coin and get in with it!!

I could go for a second design but it’s not exactly cheap so I’ll wait and see how well it turns out 👍
I’ll give you the same advice someone gave me when I balked at buying a several-hundreds-of-dollars flight case for one of my guitars:

“Waitaminute…you’re willin’ ta spend thousands on a guitar, but not hundreds to properly protect it?”

Granted, a scarf isn’t protecting that bike, but don’t skimp now! :wink:

I’ll give you the same advice someone gave me when I balked at buying a several-hundreds-of-dollars flight case for one of my guitars:

“Waitaminute…you’re willin’ ta spend thousands on a guitar, but not hundreds to properly protect it?”

Granted, a scarf isn’t protecting that bike, but don’t skimp now! :wink:
True but I want to see the quality of the print before I invest in more than one item. Sometimes you get the print back and the colours are wishywashy and the intensity needs increasing, sometimes the type of fabric or chemicals left on the fabric make the ink bleed and the lines aren’t sharp.

This stuff is £130 a metre, granted I only need half a metre (thats £70) but I think I’ll see how it turns out before going all in. Plus the first outfit might be shades of grey (oo er misses) and silver but the second will probably be a different colour.

On our budget airlines it’s cheaper to buy an extra seat than put your instrument in the hold and they are very specific about the case dimensions so it has to be a soft case that the seat belt can go around!

The scarf does protect the bike (and me) because it flapping about catches the other drivers eyes making you more visible.
Many a time people zoom up behind you and they soon back off because the scarf flapping about in front of them seems unnerve them 😂

Last edited:
so I can sing you a few hymns, anything useful in one of those? 😂

O, Contrado, my shop,
When I, in awesome wonder,
Consider all the scarves thy weavers made,
I see the ‘cycles, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy fabric on the roads displayed.

Then sings my soul, my voice I lift to you!
How great thou scarf! How great thou scarf!
I can’t decide, so I shall purchase two!
How great thou scarf! How great thou scarf!

I can sing you a few hymns, anything useful in one of those?
All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
Buy your scarves right now, m'dear,
In case they close the mall.

If you don't buy them now, m'dear,
You will regret it all,
So hasten to the shop right now
And buy before last call...

Last edited:
Because they nearly are 😂
Zoom in and you’ll see one has the roses connected in a straight line creating a white square in the unprinted section, the other they are off set so they look more like they’re spinning.

Perhaps I should just toss a coin and get in with it!!
Yeah I was on my desktop, no zoom.

I think #2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom