Just a little plea

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
10:37 PM
Just a little plea that people put their location under their avatar/picture. Its just so-ooo interesting knowing where people are.:thumbsup: It also helps when members talk about particular ingredients or dishes or even equipment, if we know at least which country they are from.

See @SatNavSaysStraightOn 's thread in the Lounge for how to do it.

I had to check mine just to make sure it was there. Classic may come from gods country, but id never be able to understand what he is saying if he was standing in front of me. :laugh:

Let me go see if I've put mine. I usually put the United States, but it is helpful to see at least a quadrant of the U.S. even, since things differ so much from one region here to another, as well as throughout the world.

I agree that it is really useful to know where you all come from. I'm actually from Liverpool (exiled Scouser) but I've lived in Yorkshire myself for almost 20 years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 208
Another foriegner!

I know! Yorkshire is so beautiful though (well, in parts!) and I couldn't see myself leaving for a long time yet. The best things about Yorkshire are the people, the ales, the Dales and, of course, driving the Buttertubs!

Back
Top Bottom