Last meal

Duck59

Guru
Local time
11:07 AM
Website
duckholiday.com
I trust that nobody will find themselves in this position, but what would you choose as a last meal before the firing squad tied you to a post?

I suppose it would depend on the number of courses, but let's leave that to choice. Mine would look something like this:

Garlic soup
Spinach dahl with paneer
Raspberries with vanilla ice cream

I'll have a nice bottle of something, perhaps an Italian Venezie or maybe one of those seriously underrated Moldovan or Romanian whites.

An Irish coffee to finish.

Oh, and waiter, bring me a box of Montecristos. A big box, please. One of those that holds about 25,000. I'll be with you when I've finished.

Oooh, great question!

It is one of those things that is highly dependent on my mood...but if it was today I would choose Tomato bisque and a grilled cheese on fresh bread. Simple, but I'm craving that right now!

As for dessert I think I would say peach cobbler and vanilla bean ice cream.

I think that prisoners on death row get to decide what they would like to eat as their last meal before they are executed the next day.

Yup, death row prisoners get to decide what they want to eat for their last meal and it is all prepared for them, no matter what it is. I heard of a prisoner once who requested a 5 gallon bucket of peaches. he knew that he would not eat them all, but wanted to sit among his favorite fruit for his last night alive. I hope that I would never be in a position in which I knowingly chose my last meal, but I would go with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, a big helping of pan fried asparagus, and a huge chunk of chocolate cake to top it off with.

Decisions, decisions...It is really hard to beat an old fashioned meatloaf, with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans with bacon and or almonds, and yes, a really good chocolate cake or apple crisp with ice cream for dessert. And they wonder why American's are obese...lol. Pan fried asparagus, now that sounds interesting! I guess it depends on the day because my first thought was veggie lasagna.

Last edited:
If I wasn't guilty of the crime I'd choose a heavy and expensive meal so the gov't can s**ck it.

My choice would be:

1 Maine Lobster with butter, lemon and garlic
Caviar
Tuna and Salmon sashimi
brined and smoked Pork
Indian Curry Rice
and for dessert one Carmen's Best Butter Pecan Ice Cream
and French Macarons

That would be a good meal. Also, Irish coffee sounds pretty good I think I might have one too.

That is a tough one. I love so many different food but if I had to narrow it down to one last meal...
well let me see...this is such a good question!

I would have to go with
A Donair with extra sauce
A nice cold beer
and cherry cheesecake for dessert!

That is a tough one. I love so many different food

This is the problem; so many foods, so little time. I'd probably end up like Mr Creosote from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, but on the positive side, there's a chance I might explode before the firing squad got a chance to have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom