Recipe Lentil Dipping Sauce

blades

Local time
10:28 PM
I didn't post an image since there wouldn't be anything very interesting in it. I put this dipping sauce together last night to pair with panko fried chicken tenders. Good sandwich spread as well as I learned today.

Ingredients

3 tbsp green lentils cooked
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp Arby's Horsey Sauce or whichever horseradish sauce your supermarket carries
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp hot sauce of your choice. My favorite is Cholula.
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions

Boil lentils in water until they are cooked - about 20 minutes
Put everything in a blender and let it rip. Refrigerate until you want to use it.

This is a very easy recipe since it uses readily available condiments that are already prepared. The hardest part is cleaning the blender.

Last edited:
Piquant and spicy I think. I don't have mayonnaise (intolerance) but I can imaginw it working without.
Yes. One can skip the hot sauce but I think the horseradish flavor is what this dipping sauce is all about. I'm not sure how to replace the mayo. This recipe may just not be a good one for you.

Yes. One can skip the hot sauce but I think the horseradish flavor is what this dipping sauce is all about. I'm not sure how to replace the mayo. This recipe may just not be a good one for you.
I often replace mayo with Greek style yoghurt so that might work here.

Legume Dips are one of my favorites

An occasional guilty snack of mine is a bag of Fritos and Fritos Bean Dip.

1693433438514.png

CD

Back
Top Bottom