Look Who's Back with Another Product!!

Discussion in 'Kitchen Appliances, Cookware, Cookbooks & Recipes' started by Shermie, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

2. rascal

rascal Senior Member

I don't like him or his programmes, no reason, just don't like him. I would never buy anything endorsed by him either.
    I noticed a week or two ago new cutlery in the drawer. Wife said she got it on sale. Wasn't til yesterday I looked at the brand written on it. It's jamievoliver. Wife prolly didn't even know.its ok cutlery.

Russ

3. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

I had a set of stainless steel pots with Emeirl's name on them.

4. detroitdad

detroitdad Senior Member

I have a couple of his cookbooks. There is a Black peppercorn bread that is fantastic!!! Might have to make it this weekend.

5. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

He also has a deep fryer out with his name on it, called the Emeril T-Fal.

6. CraigC

CraigC Senior Member

Emeril has some great recipes! The homemade Worcestershire sauce, andouille sausage, tasso, andouille gnocchi and mushroom bread pudding are a few off the top of my head. However, I don't purchase products because some chef/cook endorses them or has their name on them. BTW, his BBQ shrimp recipe is to die for!:hungry: