Recipe Meatballs

That's good - so its imported from Italy then. I thought maybe that the real deal would be expensive because its imported and thus not available so easily.

It has to be from Italy to be ParmReg, I believe. It is somewhat pricey, but not prohibitively. I don't use a lot of it. I also cut mine up, and vacuum seal/freeze it.

CD

Pre made, I'll cook in about 3 hrs. I really liking the way this comes together. I'll make a sauce up,from canned tomatoes.

I used the milk, and I knew when it came together they were going to be the best I've ever had or made. Wife raved over them so,it's going to be Sunday choice for the family some time. I had a wee bit of basil out from something else so I threw that in as well.
TastyReuben thank you so much. It's that good I'm printing it off to go in my folder of approved dishes.

Russ

rascal - I'm really glad those went over well. I was a little nervous that maybe you wouldn't like them for whatever reason, and then I'd feel responsible for a bad meal 8,500 miles away! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom