Mini Chopper

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
1:56 PM
After years of disdainfully dismissing them as mere toys, I’d inherited an ancient mini chopper from my mom and found that it was actually quite handy.

Alas, being probably 20 years old, it died shortly after I’d gotten it, so I finally got around to ordering a new one, which arrived today:

Laughing at the packaging, because it’s obvious they’re emulating Dash. :laugh:

After years of disdainfully dismissing them as mere toys, I’d inherited an ancient mini chopper from my mom and found that it was actually quite handy.

Alas, being probably 20 years old, it died shortly after I’d gotten it, so I finally got around to ordering a new one, which arrived today:

View attachment 89003

View attachment 89004

Laughing at the packaging, because it’s obvious they’re emulating Dash. :laugh;
It's the perfect retro color to match your other ones! I love mini choppers. I got my Toastmaster minichopper on a Black Friday sale for $10 to replace the Black n Decker I had for 20 years which died--I have a bigger food processor but I don't use it nearly as much as my little one, it's also Black n Decker and still going strong.

I do have one - its more compact than yours. The only thing I use if for is to make breadcrumbs. I find it easier to chop small amounts by hand and there is less washing up. What do you use yours for?

I do have one - its more compact than yours. The only thing I use if for is to make breadcrumbs. I find it easier to chop small amounts by hand and there is less washing up. What do you use yours for?
I mainly like it for onions and garlic - two things that can stink up my wooden chopping boards pretty quickly, but anything that’s just a small amount may end up in there…including bread for bread crumbs!

I've had this Philips chopper for a few years now. I doubt that I could now do without it.

It's invaluable for minced or pureed ginger and garlic, small quantities of tomato, finely chopping coriander leaf or chillis, even "grating" cheese.....

I've had this Philips chopper for a few years now. I doubt that I could now do without it.

It's invaluable for minced or pureed ginger and garlic, small quantities of tomato, finely chopping coriander leaf or chillis, even "grating" cheese.....

I had this one years ago, but it died :cry:
Now I have a very inexpensive mini chopper made by Proctor Silex very similar to TastyReuben 's

Back
Top Bottom