MorningGlory Status

A friend on the coast had 1. His wife refused to work it. You get cancer she said. She couldn't cook either. When I went to the coast I would cook tea for them 2 nights a week every month.
When they split up about 15 years ago she rang me one night to see if I was still married. I think she wanted a cook???

Russ

MG asked that I give everyone a status update - she’s been quiet the last several days due to landing back in hospital again, this time with a burst appendix and subsequent intestinal infection.

She did say she’s feeling better now and on the mend, but still not home yet, for a few more days at least.

She’s missing all her friends here and the interaction, but she hopes to be among us and back at it soon.

OMG, she just cannot get a break! I was wondering about her. Please give her my best wishes!
I will.

Yeah, it seems it’s one hill after another for our MG these last couple of years. I’m hoping she gets a nice, smooth bit for a while.

Oh no, not really!!
What an absolute sh*t storm!
Have been thinking of MG often and always wonder when people are absent and you know they're recovering whether they want to hear from you or their absence means they really need to save their energies for recovery.

Any which way, if you have any contact with MG TastyReuben please tell her I'm thinking of her and wishing for a fast recovery.

Back
Top Bottom