Review Ninja blender - Do not buy it!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
1:08 PM
This blender is dangerous!! It is junk & also, it's a fire hazard Read some of the reviews on Amazon & found out that there are several dissatisfied owners of the machine. They are regretting that they ever bought it!!! Also, it makes hot soup by boiling or simmering the liquid, but it still has a flimsily-made plastic drive mechanism!!! It's no good!!! Gadgets galore, but it means nothing if it's a fire hazard!!!
Ninja HB152 Food Heat-iQ.jpg

Last edited:
This blender is dangerous!! It is junk & also, it's a fire hazard Read some of the reviews on Amazon & found out that there are several dissatisfied owners of the machine. They are regretting that they ever bought it!!! Also, it makes hot soup by boiling or simmering the liquid, but it still has a flimsily-made plastic drive mechanism!!! It's no good!!!
View attachment 103123
I’m surprised. I resisted buying Ninja products because there are excellent brands I’m more familiar with but I succumbed to the 10 in 1 Ninja mini oven and couldn’t be more impressed so that is a shame 😞

I’m surprised. I resisted buying Ninja products because there are excellent brands I’m more familiar with but I succumbed to the 10 in 1 Ninja mini oven and couldn’t be more impressed so that is a shame 😞
Ninja  Foodi.jpg

I still have THIS & it was a very wise investment!! I've heard nothing about it being dangerous or otherwise. And it's still "hanging in there", doing it's job flawlessly!!!! Some of their products are good & there are probably some that folks would probably think twice about getting!! As the old saying goes, you only get what you pay for. I never trusted their blenders. So glad that I got a Vitamix machine!!! :whistling:
Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Blender..jpg

Back
Top Bottom