NuWave Precision Portable Induction Cooktop

We love food photos here. I'm also a fan of photographic art.

The 3 spaghetti cooking photos above aren't art, just snaps from my cell phone. :hungry:

To finish off these spaghetti posts, let me just allow that there's no way I can polish off 5.5 quarts of spaghetti sauce in one sitting. What I do is ladel the remainder off into 24oz. mason jars and refrigerate them. Then I don't have to start from scratch next time. And I can use that same sauce for things like penne, rigatoni and manicotti. And lasagna? I just need ricotta cheese and some shredded mozzarella. :hungry:

The 3 spaghetti cooking photos above aren't art, just snaps from my cell phone. :hungry:

Sure - but they are good photos. Ansel Adams is brilliant.

Recently I've been using a smart phone (cell phone) to take my food photos. Its a top of the range phone camera and I'm quite astounded by the quality (Samsung Galaxy S7). Before that I was using a digital Pentax and still do sometimes. See here for an example of the quality of image (bear in mind that the Forum slightly reduces the image quality).

20171211_131746.jpg

I am way off topic! :D

To get back on topic, I checked out whether NuWave was available in the UK and it is. Now I'm debating whether it would be worthwhile for me. I'm very short of space here so that is an issue...

Back
Top Bottom