Pet peeves that make you want to kick stupidity to the moon!!

Money! They don't have to pay people to do what the machines do.

CD

That automated service is crap!!! You don't get through, that crappy service supposedly can't hear you at all & wants you to keep on repeating things over, & over, & over again!!! Sure doesn't take the place of a live person!!!! They need to scrap that & bring back live operators!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Here’s a work one - I’m on a recurring meeting, organized by someone in a different group, and the last three meetings (out of five total), she’s cancelled them…two minutes after the meeting has started and several of us have dialed in!

She doesn’t even join the meeting to say she has to cancel. We’re sitting and sitting, waiting on her, and then someone will say, “Oh, she’s just sent a meeting cancellation in email.”

Rather rude. At least join the meeting and tell everyone, especially since her reason is always a very generic, “I’ve got a lot going on right now, I can’t make it today.”

Here’s a work one - I’m on a recurring meeting, organized by someone in a different group, and the last three meetings (out of five total), she’s cancelled them…two minutes after the meeting has started and several of us have dialed in!

She doesn’t even join the meeting to say she has to cancel. We’re sitting and sitting, waiting on her, and then someone will say, “Oh, she’s just sent a meeting cancellation in email.”

Rather rude. At least join the meeting and tell everyone, especially since her reason is always a very generic, “I’ve got a lot going on right now, I can’t make it today.”
That would be one of my former managers. 98% of the meetings we had scheduled they'd leave us hanging and then 30 minutes later ping us to let us know they couldn't make it.

That would be one of my former managers. 98% of the meetings we had scheduled they'd leave us hanging and then 30 minutes later ping us to let us know they couldn't make it.

I tell you that this automated service really is crap & it has even gotten much worst over the years & normally, I won't put up with it because it really aggravates me & pisses me off to no end!! I so wish that this poor excuse to getting things solved never existed!! Something really needs to be done about that!! 😡

I find that unbelievably rude. To the extent I‘d probably email her and ask for a little more consideration.
I’ve taken a different path to resolve the issue…I’m not attending her meetings any more!

“You ain’t the boss o’ me, lady!” - we’ll see how far I get with that. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom