Plans for today (2023)

My wedding anniversary today 👍
No plans apart from reading up on hydroponics and watching rubbish on the TV!
No cooking either, likely a gluten free Chinese takeaway from the expensive restaurant that makes excellent Chinese without any MSG!
Congratulations 🥂 , ours' was the 27th.

Today's plans are limited.

A walk around the lake area (just a small part of it, is a very large lake) in Canberra before a special meal out at a dedicated vegetarian/vegan restaurant.

Hubby also got me this today.
He knows how to get straight to my heart, he bought me a bigger knife!
20231229_083541.jpg

Before long I might have a full set!
20231229_085009.jpg

Hummmm. Goes off to find the proper oil to oil handles and tries again.

20231229_085603.jpg

A bit better. Must remember to oil the handles from time to time.

On December 17, my parents would have been married 68 years. Missed it by 12 days.

CD

We are getting close to 50. Marriage as long as your parents are hard to find.
Coming from a single parent family I was not having my kids bought up like that. Plus my wife comes from good " stock" :)
Someone asked my wife a few years ago "how are you two still together "?
She said I make her laugh and she never knows what is going to happen.

Russ

Going to see my brother who goes back to Scotland today. He’s having a hard time so I’m not too sure how that’s going to go and also speaking to my mother who needs to ok some things she’s unlikely to want to

I’m thinking I need to do something nice to counteract all that, I may order the hydroponic plant pot thingy.

A lot of grocery shopping today, and possibly stopping by Dillards at the fancy mall to see if their Christmas stuff is on clearance. They had a set of dishes I really liked, but they were a little pricey for something I don’t really need.

A lot of grocery shopping today, and possibly stopping by Dillards at the fancy mall to see if their Christmas stuff is on clearance. They had a set of dishes I really liked, but they were a little pricey for something I don’t really need.

I never realized that Dillard's went as far North as Cincinnati. They started in Texas, and we still have the most stores -- I just checked, we have 57 of them in Texas.

The mall in Frisco is anchored by Dillard's, Macy's Nordstrom... and JC Penny (JCP Headquarters is a couple miles from the mall here, which is the only reason that JCP location exists).

CD

Was looking to go for a walk this afternoon but the weather is here so gonna stay in and have a long soak in a hot bath instead.

Back
Top Bottom