Recipes on Facebook.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
12:27 AM
Has anyone tried one or more of these recipes posted on Facebook?

They really look so tempting, but I have not tried any of them yet. Was wondering if anyone else has yet. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
True, members post them there.

I've seen recipes there for pulled pork, rolls, cakes & chicken. Not to mention other things like meatballs seafood & veggies.

it depends on the sites you are looking at, I found some interesting ones where there is a bit of everything. I also post my recipes on facebook.

I don't do Facebook, so no. For the most part, I think Facebook is for those that want to draw attention to themselves. Not my cup of tea.

I don't do Facebook, so no. For the most part, I think Facebook is for those that want to draw attention to themselves. Not my cup of tea.

It DOES seem very much to be a website for people to start drama & turmoil I have no time for that.

The vids, BTW, are shown in time lapse photography, The ingredients are posted separately.

It DOES seem very much to be a website for people to start drama & turmoil I have no time for that.

The vids, BTW, are shown in time lapse photography, The ingredients are posted separately.

@Shermie

Depènds on what you read and which groups you are a member of and which like pages you choose to follow ..

I have only had positive experiences regarding recipe groups and like pages ..

Have a nice weekend ..

I've made quite a few of the recipes posted in groups on FB. You can usually tell if they are any good by the comments. A lot of food companies post recipes on there too. So far I have only come across a couple that did not work how I expected - one was due to a typo, which was soon corrected, and the other was one that I tweaked as it had ingredients I am allergic to, so that was probably my fault rather than the fault of the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom