Recipe Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Chicken

Paul59

Local time
7:11 PM
Website
przestronnie.pl
As the crisp autumn air envelops us, I find myself drawn to the kitchen, eager to create dishes that mirror the rich, warm hues of the season. Today, I am thrilled to share with you a recipe that has become my quintessential fall comfort food: a luscious Roasted Pumpkin Soup, elevated with a medley of vegetables and succulent chicken.

Ingredients
1 pumpkin/squash
Oil
Onion, diced
2- 3 Carrots, diced
2 or 3 Celery sticks
Chicken broth
Chicken
Croutons

Method
Begin with a meticulously cleaned pumpkin, ensuring it is free from any residual dirt or impurities. Once deseeded and hollowed, the pumpkin embarks on a roasting journey, where it caramelizes and unlocks a deep, sweet flavor profile.

Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and allow the pumpkin to transform, developing a robust base for our soup.

Post-roasting, the pumpkin is blended into a smooth, velvety purée, intertwining with a selection of sautéed vegetables - think onions, carrots, and celery, all softened to release their aromatic nuances.

To this, we add tender pieces of cooked chicken breast, ensuring a harmonious blend of flavors and textures.

The mixture is then gently diluted with a rich, homemade chicken broth, achieving a luxurious consistency that gently caresses the palate.

The pièce de résistance: a scattering of homemade croutons, pan-toasted to golden perfection, offering a delightful crunch that juxtaposes beautifully with our smooth, hearty soup.

With each spoonful, immerse yourself in a blend of autumnal sweetness and the comforting embrace of chicken soup. May this dish warm your hearts and souls as we navigate through the shorter days and longer nights of the season.
Wishing you all a cozy and delicious autumn, and may your culinary explorations be as enriching and comforting as this splendid soup.

Warm regards,

Paul59

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom