Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay millions in damages

With all due respect, political discussions belong on political forum sites.

There are buttons you can push that will prevent you from seeing this thread. One or both are at the top right side of every thread. You can ignore a thread, without ignoring any people posting to that thread. I use it when I encounter a thread that does not interest me, for one reason or another. :okay:

1702886281064.png

CD

Last edited:
Actually, part of U.S. bankruptcy laws prevents you from getting out of any judgment resulting from malicious and willful acts. So, he can't get out of the judgment by declaring bankruptcy. The question is how much money will be left after his outstanding legal bills and other judgments. Future earnings can be attached, but he's old and dementia has been mentioned previously so who knows how that will play out.

And now he files for bankruptcy to get out of paying the damages, whilst no doubt continuing to lead a very comfortable life.

He's also being sued again by the same two women, because he continues to publicly promote the same bogus allegations against them. He just can't control his big mouth.

CD

Actually, part of U.S. bankruptcy laws prevents you from getting out of any judgment resulting from malicious and willful acts. So, he can't get out of the judgment by declaring bankruptcy. The question is how much money will be left after his outstanding legal bills and other judgments. Future earnings can be attached, but he's old and dementia has been mentioned previously so who knows how that will play out.
Thanks for clarifying, The bankruptcy filing will no doubt delay and confuse any payouts

Back
Top Bottom