Show me your breakfast (2024)

IMG_7281.jpeg

Toast on Eggs!! This is so simple – just soft seasoned breadcrumbs fried till crisp (in butter or olive oil or even bacon fat) and served sprinkled over your breakfast eggs. Brilliant or what? Handy Tip – the easiest way to have crispy crumbs is to drizzle them with a drizzle of olive oil or melted butter or bacon fat and stir to moisten. Then fry them in a dry frying pan.
toast-on-eggs-suzy-bowler.jpg

I had some leftover SPAM and cheddar sliders. No photo needed -- it's just fried SPAM and cheese on slider rolls.

CD

IMG_3586.JPG

This was on our table at a local diner for breakfast yesterday.
As I am not eating carbs nor sugar, I only had some of the Ham & Eggs - all of the leftovers went home with us and DH had the rest today. I tried Cholula and Mild Jalapeño Hot Sauce, for the very first time, on my Eggs - it was wonderful!!!
My condiment collection may be growing shortly in the door of my `fridge :laugh:

Puggles wish I could devour that entire plate, but still doing the "keto" thing right now.
I have one more week to go (in my head anyways), but I may extend that to shed more of this weight prior to our vacation :dance:
I do have the cutest bikini, but since my surgery I've got far too many scares on my midriff; I was told to keep them covered for now.

Puggles wish I could devour that entire plate, but still doing the "keto" thing right now.
I have one more week to go (in my head anyways), but I may extend that to shed more of this weight prior to our vacation :dance:
I do have the cutest bikini, but since my surgery I've got far too many scares on my midriff; I was told to keep them covered for now.
A nice sarong?

Back
Top Bottom