Show us your car (or your dream car)

The Mini is a clever looking vehicle ..

I had seen quite a few when I was in Madrid city centre in black .. Elegant ..

Car colors are highly subjective and yellows, violets and oranges or browns are not my fave colors for anything ..

Love the MK1 Ford Capri - I had two a 1300 and a 3 litre. Great cars for the cool young dude back in the day :D But dream car has to be the E Type Jaguar described as the most beautiful car ever made by Enzo Ferrari himself and you can't argue with that.
The Capri GT4 was unfortunately not in the condition of the one in the photo. Only 200 were made, and ours was only the 5th one known to survive. We were restoring it (although it was roadworthy) but ran out of money! I just hope the chap I sold it to finished the work on it.

E1697629-DB85-4CC1-B07F-1862A64BAEFB.jpeg

My current ride - Coco. Decked out from when I drove my niece to her prom.

I absolutely love her, especially during dry weather and she looks like this. I do a lot of driving so spend a lot of time in my car!

I've only just found this thread whilst searching for the one about the oldest thing in the kitchen. What wickedly cruel person thought this one up? Given my passion for cars I am now going to have to waste hours of my life coming up with one of those montages of past and present drives. I have had a lot of cars. And i've no idea how to make a montage (any tips would be appreciated)

I've only just found this thread whilst searching for the one about the oldest thing in the kitchen. What wickedly cruel person thought this one up? Given my passion for cars I am now going to have to waste hours of my life coming up with one of those montages of past and present drives. I have had a lot of cars. And i've no idea how to make a montage (any tips would be appreciated)
:giggle: I just saved pics off the internet and reduced them in size using Paint. With a bit of cutting and pasting I made the montage and saved it as one complete picture before posting it on here.

Since posting my montage, I've suddenly remembered I had two Ford Corsairs at one time. Beautiful cars.
httpi145photobucketcomalbumsr217bazbikerCorsairIMG_1711jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom