Slow Cooker

My suggestion is to stick with a large multi-cooker.

It replaces all those cooking appliances & it enables you to enjoy all the benefits of those units with just one appliance!
And it also helps to eliminate the clutter on your countertops. :wink:

My suggestion is to stick with a large multi-cooker.

It replaces all those cooking appliances & it enables you to enjoy all the benefits of those units with just one appliance!
And it also helps to eliminate the clutter on your countertops. :wink:
A multi-cooker would be great if you only made one pot meals.
There are days especially in the summer that I might use a slow cooker or two and a steamer and the deep fryer.
On anything cooking related, I think it depends on how you cook what you need.

Now back on topic: it really helps that there are two types of slow cookers. 3 counting the presto which I have never used as a slow cooker. But I will have to try it.
And thanks you reminded me I need to look something up.

A multi-cooker would be great if you only made one pot meals.
There are days especially in the summer that I might use a slow cooker or two and a steamer and the deep fryer.
On anything cooking related, I think it depends on how you cook what you need.

Now back on topic: it really helps that there are two types of slow cookers. 3 counting the presto which I have never used as a slow cooker. But I will have to try it.
And thanks you reminded me I need to look something up.

No problem, my friend!

I just thought that I'd throw that out there. Being a hoarder in my old apartment, I've decided that getting the most out of an appliance is mainly what counts. I don't want to go back to having a cluttered apartment. It takes a strong & willing person to admit that he or she was a hoarder.

That is why I only want a few appliances that I'd use a lot & enjoy. :wink:

Last edited:
No problem, my friend!

I just thought that I'd throw that out there. Being a hoarder in my old apartment, I've decided that getting the most out of an appliance is mainly what counts. I don't want to go back to having a cluttered apartment. It takes a strong & willing person to admit the he or she was a hoarder.

That is why I only want a few appliances that I'd use a lot & enjoy. :wink:
Oh I am downsizing my microwave. Hubby decided we really needed to replace the old one. The date on it is 1995. It might or might not heat something.
I am now debating on whether to get actual microwave dishes and quit using the glass ones. I am thinking we would use it more.

Oh I am downsizing my microwave. Hubby decided we really needed to replace the old one. The date on it is 1995. It might or might not heat something.
I am now debating on whether to get actual microwave dishes and quit using the glass ones. I am thinking we would use it more.
IMG_20161011_115053283 (1).jpg

I had to downsize to this small orange one, which features a sizable 900 watts of cooking power. Suitable enough for me, since I mainly use it to reheat leftovers and warm up things like pastry, donuts, etc.. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom