Recipe Smokey, cheesy corn dip

Puggles

Veteran
Local time
12:25 AM
Smokey, cheesy corn dip

I use my smoker to heat this recipe, so I use one of those disposable aluminum pans and it works perfectly but a 16x9 should work great as well.

Ingredients
24 oz (3 packs) of cream cheese
3 cans of corn (or whatever your source of corn getting is)
1/2 cup sour cream
16 oz pepper jack cheese
Cilantro (however much you want. I used 1 bunch).
Tajin seasoning (be generous with this)

Method
Throw all the stuff together and put in the smoker (225 F) for 2-2 1/2 hours, stir frequently until nice and melted and bubbly and smokey.

You could use tortilla chips, or veggies or a lot of different stuff I would imagine.

Eat all of it because you have no shame.
361169314_10228060883729566_7472606565536154737_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokey, cheesy corn dip

I use my smoker to heat this recipe, so I use one of those disposable aluminum pans and it works perfectly but a 16x9 should work great as well.

Ingredients
24 oz (3 packs) of cream cheese
3 cans of corn (or whatever your source of corn getting is)
1/2 cup sour cream
16 oz pepper jack cheese
Cilantro (however much you want. I used 1 bunch).
Tajin seasoning (be generous with this)

Method
Throw all the stuff together and put in the smoker (225 F) for 2-2 1/2 hours, stir frequently until nice and melted and bubbly and smokey.

You could use tortilla chips, or veggies or a lot of different stuff I would imagine.

Eat all of it because you have no shame.
View attachment 102548
A side note after the fact. I would wait until a few minutes before it's ready to be served before adding the shredded Pepperjack. I did it before hand and the heat for 2 hours in the smoker had separated the fat in the cheese, that's why it looks like this. It was still delicious though.

Back
Top Bottom