Super bowl today

I'm watching. Two VERY good teams playing this year.

First ten minutes of play, players were LOADED with Adrenaline. Now it has now settled down into a game.

Usually, ads are PITA, but Super Bowl ads tend to be pretty entertaining. It costs $7-million for 30 seconds of air time, so advertisers go all out on production.

I'll post some of the best ones later.

CD

DH just found a streaming "channel" to watch the game.
I keep hearing from his "man cave" ... "geez, I can't believe they're letting me stream this for free!"
Then I just read caseydog post above ... "30 seconds for $7M - can you believe THAT?!"
And then Beyoncé at half time - DON'T CARE! :headshake:

The halftime show is on, so I went to the kitchen to bake some Super Bowl junk food. Mini pigs in blankets (American version).

1676252348868.jpeg

CD

Looks like the NFL wants Philly to win, as the zebras are giving them all the help they can.

CD

I thought it is pretty balanced atm. Hope mahomes ankle holds up. Last 8 tossed for the start have lost last 8 games.

Russ

Russ

Yeah, for the most part. But, there were two really bad calls (IMHO) that shouldn't have happened.

However, I have to say that the level of play in this game has been outstanding. My team (Steelers) didn't even make the playoffs this year, so I am hoping for KC to win this game.

Mahomes is an awesome talent. He was drafted into the NFL by KC out of college, AND drafted into the MLB (baseball) by the Detroit Tigers. He decided to play football.

CD

WOW! What a game. Two really good teams battled it out until the very end.

CD

Back
Top Bottom