The Alphabet Game: Dishes using Za'atar

Funnily enough, I'm not really in charge of this game... well not officially. Its beginning to feel like that game 'Mornington Crescent' on the Radio 4 comedy game show (can't remember the name of the show).

Funnily enough, I'm not really in charge of this game... well not officially. Its beginning to feel like that game 'Mornington Crescent' on the Radio 4 comedy game show (can't remember the name of the show).

44601321_humph1994_bbc466b.jpg

I'm Sorry, I Haven't a Clue.

We are ….and it's not my turn - I've got a 'Z' so if someone can post a 'Y' we can finish this in minutes, and I can get back to looking for a sock

Yoghurt Crisp - although strictly speaking Its Strawberry & Yoghurt Crisp or Rasberrry & Yoghurt Crisp. But its all I could find:

001190.jpg

@CraigC 's suggestion of South American food and drink?

Let's do that. My knowledge is limited but there is a lot of scope as it includes a lot of distinctive places. Wiki says:

It includes twelve sovereign states (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela), a part of France (French Guiana), and a non-sovereign area (the Falkland Islands, a British Overseas Territory though this is disputed by Argentina). In addition to this, the ABC islands of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Trinidad and Tobago, and Panama may also be considered part of South America.

Back
Top Bottom