The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rain::rain:. No more gardening for me today.
I have the opposite problem no more gardening because of the sun! Unless I get it done before 8am, I can't now do any gardening because the sun is too hot and too strong. Late evening isn't an option because it's too hot and sticky and there's too many sweat flies around then.

Typical, not only do I have a sore heel but on my way in this morning I found an uneven part of the pavement so I now have a throbbing ankle as well... stop the planet I want to get off :cry:

Many moons ago I injured my ankle, severe sprain of the lateral ligament, was on crutches, strong pain killers and anti-inflammatories for months, then had to have physio etc.. typical that this is the ankle that I twisted this morning. So far I have had 4 pain killers, walking as little as possible and I am going to get a lift home because I really do not feel up to the walk home. I can feel it swelling up :blackeye:

If it swells, get it iced and elevated.

After years of playing hockey, I sympathize with gimpy ankles. Actually, I was playing hockey in the driveway this past Sunday and shot a puck off my son's anklebone.
He was very proud to show off his big bruised ankle in school yesterday. Lol, the scars of battle when you're a kid. A bane later in life.

If it swells, get it iced and elevated.

After years of playing hockey, I sympathize with gimpy ankles. Actually, I was playing hockey in the driveway this past Sunday and shot a puck off my son's anklebone.
He was very proud to show off his big bruised ankle in school yesterday. Lol, the scars of battle when you're a kid. A bane later in life.

I am wearing an ankle strap which is helping. We don't have any ice nor a bag of cheap peas which is what I originally used when I had the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom