The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my apprasal today, really pleased by how it went, boss has given me a couple of objectives which are do-able so very positive :thumbsup:

Today is STARWARS day!

starwars banner.jpg

Yesterday the wind was strong and bittingly cold, today is dull and overcast but warmer. We went out for a walk earlier and I had to undo my coat.

Given up on today. I did too much ,way too much yesterday and am paying for it today. Got up at 6am ,had breakfast and my usual meds. Had to nebulise because my asthma had been playing up so very much last night and this morning . I've no idea why either which is the most frustrating part. Went back to bed around 9am and couldn't get warm again . Cold feet. It was only 2.5C here this morning and the house temp was rather low as well at 14C. The fire had decided it wasn't burning on the right hand side last night so only half the heat of normal. Grrr. It's still playing up even now after I burnt it low, moved the charcoals around and put fresh wood on. I even watched it catch light on the RHS but now it's died down back in low mode ,the RHS isn't burning again. I'll have to clean out some ashes. It doesn't look like it needs it and I don't like doing it because the bed of ash helps to keep it going overnight retaining heat and warmth.. . But I do need it to burn evenly across both sides and the centre .
I may go back to bed after 2pm. It's either that or wrap up warm in a quilt on the sofa with my knitting and watch a film or two.

I was so angry! I managed to f**** up transferring some very carefully taken photos of a dish for the the recipe challenge. Not only did I fail to transfer them from my phone to the computer but I didn't save copies on my phone which I would normally do :eek: - so everything has disappeared into oblivion. After ranting and raving for a while I've decided to cook the whole thing again tomorrow and re-photograph. Yes - I'm obsessive.

I was so angry! I managed to f**** up transferring some very carefully taken photos of a dish for the the recipe challenge. Not only did I fail to transfer them from my phone to the computer but I didn't save copies on my phone which I would normally do :eek: - so everything has disappeared into oblivion. After ranting and raving for a while I've decided to cook the whole thing again tomorrow and re-photograph. Yes - I'm obsessive.
Computers can be Sooo frustrating.

Supposed to have an in home wound care nurse tomorrow. Very nervous. Having problems with my leg - itching, burning, swelling. Shingles? Don't know what's going on. It's exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom