The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 6am, I'm always up at 6am. When on holiday even at home, hubby is never up at 6am. Hubby is up , it's 6am. I now don't have my 1-2 hours to myself. Barhumbug .
Said anytime of year in this household and especially relevant today.

I have a cockerel that's lost its voice try hard to crow. He sounds odd.

As soon as we are packed, half is out already the rest just needs putting together, we'll be on our way. I had a bad day yesterday and slept the entire morning to well past midday, then managed to sleep another 2 hours late afternoon before finally having an early night and sleeping the night through with only the 1 break around 4am. I hope in over whatever it was.. .

Sadly hubby's present won't get delivered today. It was in Sydney Saturday ,so got moved by road to Canberra . Now Canberra have a public holiday today, so nothing will happen for a day. Tomorrow it will get moved to my local post office and on Wednesday or Thursday it will get delivered. The really annoying thing is that on Saturday it was driven within 15 minutes of this house and more frustratingly is that only ACT (aka Canberra) had a public holiday today but because all local mail goes into ACT first before coming here , into NSW, our local post office won't even both sending the postie out to deliver anything tomorrow because there will be nothing to deliver. Hubby won't get his birthday present on time :cry:

It's 6am, I'm always up at 6am. When on holiday even at home, hubby is never up at 6am. Hubby is up , it's 6am. I now don't have my 1-2 hours to myself. Barhumbug .
Said anytime of year in this household and especially relevant today.

I thought you had gone on holiday @SatNavSaysStraightOn. Didn't you get away?

I thought you had gone on holiday @SatNavSaysStraightOn. Didn't you get away?
It got delayed a day .he was ill on Saturday , I was ill Sunday . We're on the road now heading into the mountains and to close Australia's highest mountain . Will soon be gone for a while..

It's 39 degC (102.2degF) here at present. I'm sat on the stoep with the floor fan blowing heated air at me.

It is, such a relief. Once he is over all of this he will be back in to remove his gall bladder :o_o:
Had mine out last year. Had to give up my favorite Cottage Cheese.
Effects everyone differently they say.
What I ate for lunch one day would effect getting out of bed the next if their is too much fat in it. Felt like I had a bad flu.
Non fat milk in tea and coffee.

Had mine out last year. Had to give up my favorite Cottage Cheese.
Effects everyone differently they say.
What I ate for lunch one day would effect getting out of bed the next if their is too much fat in it. Felt like I had a bad flu.
Non fat milk in tea and coffee.

If it hadn't played up last year we would not have known about his kidney so it was a blessing in disguise.

The wind is so strong that as the rain falls it is being blown sideways and swirling around really rough out there :ohmy:

It was blowing hard here with our renoun Santa Ana winds.
Wife called said make sure the cat is in and just then I looked at the back glass sliding door as she rolled and blew by the door.

Mad at the world when I let her in. The kids had blocked the cat door with a box so she was locked out.
A few cat treats and with time her lit fuse fizzled out.

Supposed to be 79f calm and clear this weekend.
Heading to Death Valley Ca and I’ll post my Hammers of Hell chili bisque method. Can’t say recipe it’s mostly a few tricky Ingredients I stumbled on by mistake. Its a big hit with fellow campers and the drunks at the bar. (Same people).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom