The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Harry or wills ? Coming here to talk to the mosque survivors here in ch ch where 50 were killed a month ago. I like Harry and wills. The Charles Diana split did it for me with Charles.

Russ

I find the monarchy interesting. I think William and Harry are special. Charles doesn't do much for me.
As for U.S. politics if I got started I would go on for days

I find the monarchy interesting. I think William and Harry are special. Charles doesn't do much for me.
As for U.S. politics if I got started I would go on for days

Lol, my grandson is terrified of trump, my son threatens him with trump,lol.
Agree on the monarchy I find Charles hard work.

Russ

Supposed to be 18 deg c here??

Russ
We're meant to be in the mid 20s during the day. It's that weird time of year where you need long sleeves and jumper in the morning and if it's windy. And sorry sleeves during the day, then as night falls it's back to long sleeves and then with jumper ...

Beautiful day here now, just has a late sammich.wifes taken the grandson out shopping, I hate shopping. I don't know how women can shop,for so long. I'm like 5 mins in a shop, and walk out with what I want. My wife's in there an hour.

Russ

sm.jpg

I took our cats tray outside for a clean, normally leave it outside to let the air get round it, not today, who knows where it will end up :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom