The relaxing non judgemental random thoughts thread

Taking the train on Fridays is so much better than any other day of the week. So many hybrid workers work from home on Fridays, so it’s way less crowded and stressful. I almost always go into the office on Fridays because of this.
Friday here traffic wise is hell on earth. Even if Friday is the only good weather day on the horizon I still won’t venture out on a motorbike, it’s just ‘orrible! 😆

I really do love my cat; however, the dramatics when my husband (who normally feeds them) isn’t home and she’s hungry are a bit excessive.

Seriously kitty - it’s not even feeding time yet. I have hands. I will feed you. You are not going to starve.

I really do love my cat; however, the dramatics when my husband (who normally feeds them) isn’t home and she’s hungry are a bit excessive.

Seriously kitty - it’s not even feeding time yet. I have hands. I will feed you. You are not going to starve.

Quite right. Stand your ground with that greedy puss.

Quite right. Stand your ground with that greedy puss.
Something my husband is totally incapable of doing - if she had a little finger, he’d be wrapped around it.

He found it cute when, after we’d had her for a while, she started jumping on him and petting him with her paw for breakfast. So he got up and fed her. Now, I kid you not - she jumps on him at 4 am and says “Daddy! I’m hungry! Breakfast time!” and he obliges. I am not so easily manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom