The relaxing non judgemental random thoughts thread

I tried to make that photo of the key into my avatar but it didn’t fit. That set me off. Hard to feel positive about that. Maybe there’s a message in there.

No matter how hard you try to stay positive, some days it just does!’t work out. 😆

I think I maybe be the only one who didn't understand the post about the key😬
The key to positive thinking. It might be a language translation thing. The key to happiness, the key to a positive attitude, the key to success...it's figurative.

The key to positive thinking. It might be a language translation thing. The key to happiness, the key to a positive attitude, the key to success...it's figurative.
Ahh got it, thank you for explaining! We have the same expressions in portuguese, but I really wasn't getting the joke here.

Ahh got it, thank you for explaining! We have the same expressions in portuguese, but I really wasn't getting the joke here.
I thought the funny part was that it works every time 75% of the time (that Rocklobster is such a jokester, LOL).

Pardon the stereotype, but most Canadians have such great attitudes. So much for SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I know a lot of sour people in the USA who really don't have an excuse for being so disagreeable. And I've only met one person from Canada that I didn't like, and they were from Montreal. Not saying that people from Montreal aren't nice, but this one person was not. It's funny, the many, many trips we've made to resorts in Mexico, we always ended up hanging out with the Canadians we met. Actually that happened our last trip to South Carolina as well. Oh and when we went to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick for a 10-day vacation some years ago, we just had such a fantastic time and made so many friends during our trip!

Old Fart Warning.

Tattoos. I really hate them. Especially on women my age, but in general, ick.
Exactly turns me off too. Hate to see a beautiful body with tats.
In tattoo free btw. Wife is too.
Son has a tat on his back and daughter has one as well. Both not visible on appearance.

Russ

Lol.
I'm tired of being an insomniac. I wake up at 3 or 4 a.m. to get water or use the loo and sometimes can't go back to sleep. Sometimes my husband snores and I have a neighbor 2 houses away who has dogs that bark often when he has them out, so if I'm able to get back to sleep, I get woken up. And Monday the garbage trucks come early so that's noisy as well.

I'm tired of being an insomniac. I wake up at 3 or 4 a.m. to get water or use the loo and sometimes can't go back to sleep. Sometimes my husband snores and I have a neighbor 2 houses away who has dogs that bark often when he has them out, so if I'm able to get back to sleep, I get woken up. And Monday the garbage trucks come early so that's noisy as well.

Jack daniels is your friend lol. We only have 1 quiet neighbor. Our bins are every Wednesday and we dont hear them.
Unless we have a "do" and the recycle bin is noisy with bottles.
I sleep well.

Russ

I keep a skeleton key in my pocket to remind myself that the key to happiness is to be positive..When I'm having a bad day the key reminds me of the good things in my life and to focus on them instead of the negative things..75% of the time it works every time..:laugh:
What a great thing to do.

Russ

Lol.

Jack daniels is your friend lol. We only have 1 quiet neighbor. Our bins are every Wednesday and we dont hear them.
Unless we have a "do" and the recycle bin is noisy with bottles.
I sleep well.

Russ
I like Ketel One vodka or my husband's homemade red wine. It usually gets me to sleep but doesn't keep me there long enough, unfortunately.

I can't stand my neighbor's dogs. They are almost as loud as his wife, LOL. I can hear her screaming at the kids (and her husband) from inside her house, and they live 2 houses down.

Son has a tat on his back and daughter has one as well. Both not visible on appearance.

Russ
There's a funny country and western song here that has a line in it you would like: "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me" LOL. It's actually the song title as well.

Russ
I like tattoos but on other people's bodies lol. I've thought long and hard about getting one, and I know what design I would have and where I would have it, but I'm pretty sure I'll get tired of it, as I tend to get tired of almost everything and everyone every now and then.

I don't like the "tattooed all over" look, but I love seeing people with sleeves (the entire arm tattooed), and I love the so called "tramp stamp" and I would get one but it has the wrong connotation lol personally I think it looks sexy.

I thought the funny part was that it works every time 75% of the time (that Rocklobster is such a jokester, LOL).

Pardon the stereotype, but most Canadians have such great attitudes. So much for SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I know a lot of sour people in the USA who really don't have an excuse for being so disagreeable. And I've only met one person from Canada that I didn't like, and they were from Montreal. Not saying that people from Montreal aren't nice, but this one person was not. It's funny, the many, many trips we've made to resorts in Mexico, we always ended up hanging out with the Canadians we met. Actually that happened our last trip to South Carolina as well. Oh and when we went to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick for a 10-day vacation some years ago, we just had such a fantastic time and made so many friends during our trip!
We loved the Canadians when we spent 10 days in Vancouver. Our concierge got us good restaurant seats for the world fireworks champs on the harbor in 98. Loved the squirrels.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom