The view from my Internet access...

new thread? your photo of the day... could be food, could be anything.... supermarket shopping isles or veg areas, food markets are great anything like that which would show what it is like in your area of the world and where you sometimes visit....
Great idea.

My view would either be the telly asI am sat on the sofa, back or front garden but as it is the end of October there isn't much to see.

If I was sitting on the rear stoep this would be my boring view.

back garden s.jpg

If I sat on the "table and chairs" that my wife ordered and had installed at the bottom of the front garden, this would be my view:

front garden s.jpg

However, I don't because the red ants that frequent the tree above, appear to love me!

If I sat on the "table and chairs" that my wife ordered and had installed at the bottom of the front garden, this would be my view:

View attachment 3750

However, I don't because the red ants that frequent the tree above, appear to love me!

That looks so lovely.

Do you have any issues with unwanted creatures that try to dwell indoors?

That looks so lovely.

Do you have any issues with unwanted creatures that try to dwell indoors?

Ants are the main problem - just can't seem to get rid of them.

Mice and rats are not a problem - we have two cats.

Snakes. We probably see a snake every week but only four have ever entered the house (AFAIK). They were all rat eaters that were more frightened of us than we were of them and soon vamoosed.

Geckos are noisy and make a bit of a mess but they eat mosquitoes.

Occasional problems with Jehovah's Witnesses but we normally keep the gate locked.

Ants are the main problem - just can't seem to get rid of them.

Mice and rats are not a problem - we have two cats.

Snakes. We probably see a snake every week but only four have ever entered the house (AFAIK). They were all rat eaters that were more frightened of us than we were of them and soon vamoosed.

Geckos are noisy and make a bit of a mess but they eat mosquitoes.

Occasional problems with Jehovah's Witnesses but we normally keep the gate locked.
Easy way to get rid of the Witnesses. Bring out a dictionary. They don't like actual meanings.

Back
Top Bottom