Toaster Oven Combo with Multi Functions, Including Rotisserie

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
5:41 AM
Amazing, though it may be, I do not own a toaster. I have been toasting bread by frying the sides.

So I decided to go looking for a toaster and was amazed at how expensive they are. Wow! So, I looked further at toaster ovens and after much digging decided to get a multi-function combo toaster oven, including rotisserie.

I have settled on Cosori's CS130-AO in black for $199.00 USD with no shipping charges, from Cosori directly. Note that Cosori is another VeSync company, like EtekCity is for the infrared thermometer I just bought.

However, before I buy in, I am open to member opinions that go beyond the 'best of' writeups I found on the web.

I've never been a fan of toaster ovens. I have a toaster, and I have an oven.

My biggest concern would be the rotisserie. I'd wonder how hard it will be to clean after cooking a chicken, for example. My rotisserie is on my outdoor grill, so I can clean it with a garden hose, if needed. Inside a toaster oven, cleaning could be tedious. I don't know that, for sure, but it might warrant some additional thinking.

CD

Yeah, I have mixed feelings. Takes up a lot of space and I probably wouldn't get the maximum value considering most things I put in the oven probably wouldn't fit in a toaster oven, and I'm picky when it comes to actual toast, some toasters just don't toast properly......I have a 2 slice all clad that I like. Like CD says the clean up could be very tedious. Otherwise, I think they are a good product and could be a go to for the right person.

So I decided to go looking for a toaster and was amazed at how expensive they are. Wow! So, I looked further at toaster ovens and after much digging decided to get a multi-function combo toaster oven, including rotisserie.

I have settled on Cosori's CS130-AO in black for $199.00 USD with no shipping charges, from Cosori directly. Note that Cosori is another VeSync company, like EtekCity is for the infrared thermometer I just bought.

I used to have a toaster oven but then I discovered the halogen cooker. Its much more versatile. Both Yorky & I use it for a lot of our cooking. There is a review here:Review - Houseworth Halogen Convection Oven HW-COG12. I have a different brand but they all look the same & work the same way. You can bake bread in them (and almost anything else) as well as toasting bread. These days my regular oven rarely gets used.

Are you sure that toaster oven have linked has a rotisserie. I couldn't spot it in the blurb and photos.

Its interesting that you say toasters are expensive in the US. Obviously there are high end expensive ones here but you can buy one from around £10 ($13.78). In fact I think mine which I've been using for several years was even cheaper!

I have a toaster /convection counter top oven and I love it. Silly as it may sound, I love the fact I am not bending and lifting hot dishes in and out of the oven. Additionally, its great for reheating and providing extra cooking space when one item needs slow and low and the other needs high temp and less time.
Mine doesn’t have a rotisserie - not a feature I wanted. I have a toaster so do not use it to make toast although I use it for garlic bread and bruschetta. I use it frequently when baking just one tray of cookies or roasting a whole squash. I just find it “convenient” and use it several times a week if not daily. .

I used to have a toaster oven but then I discovered the halogen cooker. Its much more versatile. Both Yorky & I use it for a lot of our cooking. There is a review here:Review - Houseworth Halogen Convection Oven HW-COG12. I have a different brand but they all look the same & work the same way. You can bake bread in them (and almost anything else) as well as toasting bread. These days my regular oven rarely gets used.

Are you sure that toaster oven have linked has a rotisserie. I couldn't spot it in the blurb and photos.

Its interesting that you say toasters are expensive in the US. Obviously there are high end expensive ones here but you can buy one from around £10 ($13.78). In fact I think mine which I've been using for several years was even cheaper!

Yeah, the photos on the Cosori site do not show the rotisserie, but look at 'What's In The Box' and you'll see that the option is there.

This is a 32 Qt/30L version and will fit a chicken and even a 13" pizza.

Yeah, it takes up counter space, but so does a microwave. I'll have to think about that aspect, before I buy in on it. I think its possible to shift some things around. One thing I just don't use any more is my old NuWave Elite Air Fryer Oven. It's a big thing and can be put in the closet, for all that matters. The Nuwave beast looks similar to that Halogen beastie you refer to.

Either somebody on here or another cooking forum bought the Emeril air fryer, toaster oven, etc and was quite happy with it.

Either somebody on here or another cooking forum bought the Emeril air fryer, toaster oven, etc and was quite happy with it.

I took a look at this and it is very similar to the Cosori. It even seems to be a copycat.

Amazing, though it may be, I do not own a toaster. I have been toasting bread by frying the sides.

However, before I buy in, I am open to member opinions that go beyond the 'best of' writeups I found on the web.

The website is not showing a pic of it. 😱

Anyway, here's mine. :whistling:

For anyone wanting to know the details of the Cosori Smart AirFryer Toaster Oven CS130-OA, it is possible to download the instruction manuals from their website without purchasing the product. There is also a recipe guide that can be downloaded.

I have already gone through the manual and it is nice what this machine does, including ferment proofing bread doughs and dehydrating. It has an cell phone app that allows monitoring and setup of functions remotely. It allows voice control too, via the cell phone connection.

I receive mine on Sunday or Monday, depending upon FedEx delivery accuracy.

I just received my CS130-AO Cosori Multi-function Toaster Oven. I have had time to unbox it and review its contents and see how things fit together, but nothing more than that. There will be no photos or usage for another day, - or maybe more.

I had been grocery shopping this morning and spent the early part of the day putting stuff away and then napped out until about an hour ago when my cell phone alerted me that FedEx had delivered.

I still need to fix today's meal yet and so, this day is spent. Stay tuned and I will update with more detail and photos later.

Back
Top Bottom