Too much information?

Rocklobster

Legendary Member
Local time
8:01 PM
Every year I treat my kids to something special that they, or me, wouldn’t normally buy. We get together with their partners and have a dinner. This year I got a case of Japanese Waygu. It came with this certificate. Date of birth and everything. I’m just glad they didn’t give the poor fella a name.

B58AADD1-EE70-4508-AACC-35C9835DD44F.png

Last edited:
“Kids. This year I present to you, Ralph. “
“Ralph likes long walks in the pasture and listening to “cowntry” music…well, that is, he used to, because now, obviously, he’s no more, and has been, um, how do I say this?…partitioned to fit into this box your lovely father so kindly got for you…enjoy!”

Seriously, though, that’s really nice!

“Ralph likes long walks in the pasture and listening to “cowntry” music…well, that is, he used to, because now, obviously, he’s no more, and has been, um, how do I say this?…partitioned to fit into this box your lovely father so kindly got for you…enjoy!”

Seriously, though, that’s really nice!
I was a funeral director for a few years back in the early 80’s. I could write a catchy obituary..

WOW! And double WOW!!!
One thing I really admire about Japan is that everything is meticulously and fastidiously prepared, and the attention to detail is impecable.
Did you actually eat the wayguu, or did you frame it? :laugh: :laugh:
We are going to eat it in a couple of weeks. Waiting for when my daughter’s SO is here from BC so we can all be here.

Back
Top Bottom