Total Kitchen Newbie

Elementalmage

Veteran
Local time
9:19 PM
Hi guys, I love baking and cooking...in my mind. But I decided to jump into action this year and this site looks to be the place where I can meet others who love food and where I can learn and share as well. Cook on!

@Elementalmage Hello and you had made the right decision to be in this site. You will learn here many ideas and information when it comes to cooking and baking. Me too since I joined this forum I had learned many things already. Well, just enjoy posting and also at the same time sharing your cooking and baking skills here.

Welcome, this is a great place to get ideas. I would also recommend watching some cooking shows so you can observe the process of making different kinds of food. Some of the gourmet chefs might seems a little advanced if you are really new to it, but the more homestyle cooking shows would be a great way to get some ideas and see how they do it.

Welcome, and what a great place this is for sharing food and cooking experiences. Hope you learn a lot by reading and talking with us all. I remember when I first started cooking, I was in my early 20s and was clueless about everything. I thought cooking was when you opened up one of those boxed dinners and put it on the stove. My fiance was just joking around with me the other night asking me if I remembered the time when we first got together and I did not know how to cook a thing. My have times changed! I love being in my kitchen experimenting now.

And just remember that it is ok to mess up on your dishes as you learn. It is part of the educational component of cooking. I am sure everyone on here has made something that tasted like crap at least once. I am still known to burn things from time to time when I get sidetracked and forget I have something cooking away on the stove.

Back
Top Bottom