Vitamix Blenders.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
4:51 AM
When my stimulus money comes, I'm getting THIS!! A Vitamix Blender model 2300.

Vitamix is a premium name at a premium price. I use a Ninja at home and I'd put it up against any of the Vitamix units I have in any of my locations.

Here's a quick comparison as well:
Blender Face-Off: Ninja vs. Vitamix

Stimulus money or not, I'd find it hard to justify the almost $500 expense when compared to the sub $200 price tag. Those savings could get you a lot more gadgets, lol.

Actually, Target has them also. Thought about looking there for one.

One note; Ninja blenders are made in China & maybe other countries as well. Vitamix blenders are completely made strictly in the USA. :whistling:

Vitamix is a premium name at a premium price. I use a Ninja at home and I'd put it up against any of the Vitamix units I have in any of my locations.

Here's a quick comparison as well:
Blender Face-Off: Ninja vs. Vitamix

Stimulus money or not, I'd find it hard to justify the almost $500 expense when compared to the sub $200 price tag. Those savings could get you a lot more gadgets, lol.

As the old saying goes, buy quality once, or buy junk forever!! That used to be said about a lot of things. But some well-known products have gone buy the waysides in terms of the makers saving money for inferior quality & cheap lousy parts. For years & years, I've put off buying a Vitamix in favor of no-name brands that end up not working properly. Not any more!! I'm getting a Vitamix machine! You only live once. Might as well enjoy the best!! Just like with Globe mixers. When I found out that they have just as good quality as Hobart, but with a lower price, I wanted one.:headshake:

Last edited:
I have a KA blender that I've had for around 20 years. It is more than good enough for me. It is strong enough to make a slush (margarita/piña colada/smoothie) out of whole ice cubes, which is the hardest thing my blender needs to do.

If I wanted to go up in capabilities, I would take a serious look and the Ninjas. I just can't see myself paying the price of a Vitamix, for what I'm going to do with it.

But, if it is what you really want, go for it. Otherwise you may never be happy with what you bought. Like you said, you only live once.

CD

I like the fact that with a Vitamix, you can make piping hot soups without a stove!! The motor spins the bade so fast that the friction created makes the soup hot. :whistling:

I like the fact that with a Vitamix, you can make piping hot soups without a stove!! The motor spins the bade so fast that the friction created makes the soup hot. :whistling:

I'm guessing that would not be a chunky soup. :soup:

CD

You can make a soup with butternut squash, ad some veggies & pulse a few times to make it a chunky texture. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom